Monday, June 24, 2013

First a Letter of Gratitude


I would like to thank all of the individuals and families that have contributed through prayers and money to my upcoming journey. I gladly bear the responsibility of your investment into my life and pray that God will help me as I seek to capitalize on all the opportunities I receive. During the upcoming months I will be entering prayers, stories and photos of my jaunt around the world. My hope is that you will join me through your prayers.
Today I begin my adventure with a humble and gracious heart. Over the next 8 weeks I will be at the Youth With A Mission training base in Arvada, CO. Please pray that my mind and heart will be open for God's instruction. 



With humility, thanksgiving and excitement,


Ty Gautier

1 comment:

  1. You are in my prayers daily. So excited to see how God uses you!!

    ReplyDelete